Quality Composite Deck Systems for Homeowners in the Denver Area
From heavy snow fall to blistering heat and humidity, Denver’s weather brings it all. But what does that mean for your deck? Is it able to withstand both the hot summers and cold winters? If the answer is “No,” Green Bay Decking has the solution for you: our quality composite deck systems.
What is Composite Decking?
Composite decking is a deck system made from recycled wood fibers and plastic materials. This combination creates a strong, long-lasting deck system that is easy to maintain and can withstand both the hot, sunny days and freezing winter storms Denver weather may throw at it.
What are the Benefits of Installing a Composite Deck System?
Composite deck systems are superior in many ways to regular wood or steel decks. A few benefits include:
- Longer-lasting – By installing a composite deck on your home, you are investing in the future of your home and family with its long-lasting qualities
- Stronger – Composite deck systems are stronger than other deck systems. This ensures safety and peace of mind for all of those big summer parties you are sure to have.
- Easy Installation – Composite decking is so easy to install, it takes little time and won’t require a large amount of tools like traditional deck systems would.
- Almost Maintenance-free – With its special formulated coating, composite decking resists mold, mildew, rust, and decay. You never have to repaint it or worry about nails sticking up. Just hose it down if it ever becomes dirty from storms or parties, and your deck will look as good as new.
- Classic Looks – Nothing beats the classic look of a beautiful wood deck, which is why we at Green Bay Decking have created a system to etch those beautiful wood markings into our decking boards. You’ll have a deck that looks just like that wood you love without all the extra maintenance that goes along with it. What could be better?
For more information about Green Bay Decking’s composite deck systems, contact us today and let our team help you build a deck to last a lifetime.