GEODECK COMPOSITE DECKING | TIME TESTED IN COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS FOR OVER 20 YEARS
GeoDeck Composite Decking is engineered and designed to function as a complete deck system that creates a professional, craftsman-level appearance with commercial-grade durability. When it comes to designing and building a deck, you want materials that are guaranteed to last. And GeoDeck Classic’s time-proven, wood-free compound offers peace of mind where other composite products simply fall short.
When looking for the right decking material, you want to make sure that the one you choose is durable enough for the conditions that it will face. GeoDeck Classic provides a commercial-grade construction with residential appeal—perfect for a family backyard or an apartment building. And with no wood in our compound, you can build your GeoDeck Classic deck right on the ground, or on the water. GeoDeck Classic boasts the lowest moisture absorption rate of any product in the manufactured decking industry.
GeoDeck Classic’s patented Composite Decking compound, with no wood and no PVC, is a science-based and time-proven mixture that is not only earth-friendly but virtually eliminates the problems associated with other outdoor living products. Geo Deck Classic is naturally resistant to damage caused by kids and pets, food and beverage spills, harsh weather, patio furniture, and other external factors.
With an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty, GeoDeck Classic sets the standards with unmatched natural resistance to mold and mildew, decay, scratches, and stains. And because of our patented use of advanced colorants, GeoDeck Classic is colorfast. We guarantee it!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty includes color fade and mold damage
- Patented Blend of Materials—naturally resists mold and mildew. High slip resistance
- Tongue and Groove profile creates a gap-free deck. Easy to clean.
- Available in six colors – Mahogany, Walnut, Cedar, Driftwood
- Easily repair minor scratches
- Concealed fasten with trim head screws. Use Genuine Green Bay Decking Screws
- Innovative I-Beam construction allows increased spans between joists and reduces heat build-up
- Available in 12’, 16’, 20’, and 24’ lengths. 12’x12” Fascia optional.
- Made in the USA with Renewable Resources
- Limited Lifetime Warranty