At Green Bay Decking, we are focused on the SCIENCE behind our composite decking products and continuous improvement of our manufacturing processes.
Green Bay Decking offers the most technologically advanced composite decking products in the industry. We have leveraged scientific research to create a groundbreaking composite decking system with no wood or PVC. As a result, every aspect of our composite decking product lines are specifically designed to combat everything Mother Nature can muster—from excessive moisture to severe freeze/thaw cycles.
Green Bay Decking brings science and beauty together in a new era of manufactured composite deck. Created to answer the issues presented with wood- and PVC-based composite decking materials, Green Bay Decking uses science-proven ingredients to naturally defy moisture and temperature extremes—two elements that have proven to be the enemy of traditional outdoor products.
Manufactured using all-American, rapidly renewable materials, our composite decking will not rot, as it contains no wood filler to break down with environmental exposure. And because of our patented blend of BioDac®, rice hulls, and virgin High Density Polyethylene, our composite decking product lines are naturally resistant to the effects of mold and mildew.
If it’s a beautiful composite deck that you’re building, you will not find more dimensionally-realistic wood grain options than that which we’ve designed for all of our composite decking product lines.
We provide new concepts in decking that bring additional value to contractors and homeowners, alike. You’ll never have to replace rotted, cracked, or warped board again. There is also no painting, staining, or waterproofing. You’ll save time and money which quickly adds up over the life of wood and conventional decking system.
We are Research Focused
- Over $3M invested in research and development (R&D)
- Relocated our research facilities aon-site
- Integrated involvement in all aspects of business
- Utilizing third-party testing
- Academic and industrial
We pursue New Technologies
- Remain active in materials R&D
- Academic & Industrial
- Implement new technologies as they become available
- Continue to develop relationships and partnerships
- Developed DuxxBak, an innovative, unique water-shedding/waterproof decking system that protects under deck from water damage
We believe in Competitive Testing
- Examine competition
- In-house & third-party
- Understand strengths & weaknesses
- Remain current on products coming to market
Our Material Science Combines:
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Rice Hulls
- Antioxidant, Antifungal, Other
Products are available for commercial and residential applications. Please contact us at (877) 804-0137 for more details on the products offered for commercial applications.