WE ARE WAGING A BATTLE AGAINST THE ELEMENTS–AND WINNING!
Green Bay Decking is excited to offer the most technologically advanced decking products in the industry: OPTIMA™ Outdoor Living. We have leveraged scientific research to create a groundbreaking composite decking system with no wood or PVC. As a result, every aspect of the OPTIMA™ product line is specifically designed to combat everything Mother Nature can muster—from excessive moisture to severe freeze/thaw cycles.
WHY OPTIMA™ DECK?
- OPTIMA™ Deck effortlessly defies moisture and temperature extremes
- OPTIMA™ Deck has proven to be up to 8 times more resistant to moisture
- Patented Blend of Materials – naturally resists mold and mildew
- Industry-Leading UV Inhibitors – unmatched color retention
- No Wood Filler – defies moisture and prevents end swell
- OPTIMA™ Deck tested at 1279 lbs Compared to 922 lbs from the top competitor
- Extensive R&D – designed to take on the elements, and win!
- No Delamination – state-of-the-art capping technology
- Proprietary Dual-Embossed Wood Grain – combines striking beauty and superior slip-resistance. Available in four convincing colors
- Made in USA with Renewable Resources
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available in square and grooved edge
- Integrated OPTIMA™ Outdoor Living products
- Matching screws and hidden fasteners
Patented Blend of Materials—naturally resists mold and mildew.
No Wood Filler—defies moisture and prevents end swell.
Industry-Leading UV Inhibitors—unmatched color retention.
OPTIMA™ Deck tested at 1279 lbs Compared to 922 lbs from the top competitor.
WHERE SCIENCE MEETS BEAUTY
OPTIMA™ Deck brings science and beauty together in a new era of manufactured decking. Created to answer the issues presented with wood- and PVC-based composite decking materials, OPTIMA™ Deck uses science-proven ingredients to naturally defy moisture and temperature extremes—two elements that have proven to be the enemy of traditional outdoor products.
Manufactured using all-American, rapidly renewable materials, OPTIMA™Deck will not rot, as it contains no wood filler to break down with environmental exposure. And because of its patented blend of BioDac®, rice hulls, and virgin High Density Polyethylene, OPTIMA™ Deck is naturally-resistant to the effects of mold and mildew. We’re so sure of our product, we’re shipping it with a limited lifetime warranty.
If it’s a beautiful deck that you’re building, you will not find a more dimensionally-realistic wood grain than that which we’ve designed for our OPTIMA™ Deck product line. Available in four convincing representations of traditional hardwoods, your guests will be hard-pressed to guess whether your deck is made of wood or manufactured decking.
Products are available for commercial and residential applications. Please contact us at (877) 804-0137 for more details on the products offered for commercial applications.
Dimensionally Realistic Wood Grain combines striking beauty and superior slip-resistance. Available in four convincing colors.
OPTIMA™ Deck is available in 4 naturally beautiful colors. Click through the buttons below and imagine what hue will best fit your house!